Monday, February 20, 2012

The Missing Valentines Cards


All of the valentines are in the box I thought looking at them wondering why we could not have the party today. Class said the teacher please get out your math book. Math was my worst subject but I love solving mysteries. The bell rang OK said are teacher get your homework and do your book report. When I got home I did my homework and went to play with my friends. The next day when I went to school and all the valentines were gone. I asked my teacher if she knows were they are no she said but she knows the people that were in the classroom yesterday after school. She said she can tell me and I can solve the mystery. OK I said. So she told me the janitor the librarian and Susie,Lily,Ben and Francine. Ok I said the next recess I went to the janitor and asked if she knows anything about the valentines she told me she saw Lily and a other person she didn't know. Thanks I said and went  to ask the librarian she said Lily and Francine were at the box thank you I said and went to tell my teacher. she said so you know it was probably Lily and Francine they are best friends and the meanest girls in class. So my teacher went to them and talked to them when she was done she came back with the box of valentines. Yes I said and we had the party.  

No comments:

Post a Comment